Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious dessert after a heavy meal such a Christmas Turkey Dinner
- 1 cup raspberries
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and egg yolk. Whisk until it starts to thicken - usually takes just a couple of minutes.
- Place a layer of berries into 4 - 6 individual dessert dishes or ramekins.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the berries.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve - usually sets within a couple of hours in the fridge.
- Serve chilled.