Raspberry Chciken Breasts
- Using a food mill, puree berries (or use food processor, but you will still have seeds if you do). Reserve 2 tablespoons puree.
- Loosen skin on each breast portion and spread remaining raspberry puree under skin and over breasts and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Cream softened butter with a whisk and add reserved 2 tablespoons of the puree. Blend completely. Add garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 350F and coat a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray,.
- Put 1 tablespoon butter mixture on each breast, forcing some under the skin. Place breasts in prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Dot with remaining butter after 20 minutes. Brown under broiler for 2 minutes, if needed (skins may be browned enough from baking).