Prep 8 hrs
Cook 5 mins
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup champagne
- Place the raspberries and lime juice in a blender; process until smooth.
- Combine water, sugar and champagne in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute or until sugar melts.
- Remove from heat, stir in raspberry puree.
- Pour the mixture into a large, shallow baking dish.
- Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Remove dish from freezer and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.
This was very refreshing! I put it into a freezer storage bag and massaged it ever so often.One second it was a nice slush the next it was gone!!!!!!!!! I mixed som with vanilla ice cream in a blender my son enjoyed that!
Really great, so light and refreshing! My raspberries were very tart so I did add just a little more sugar. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Great recipe! We used blueberries & cherries in stead of raspberries but the result was delicious! Followed another suggestion re: squishing the contents in a freezer bag & it worked great! Super easy & if you start w/ frozen fruit... it only takes 3 - 4 hours for complete freezing! Thanks for the inspiration!