Top Review by Rita~
This was very refreshing! I put it into a freezer storage bag and massaged it ever so often.One second it was a nice slush the next it was gone!!!!!!!!! I mixed som with vanilla ice cream in a blender my son enjoyed that!
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup champagne
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the raspberries and lime juice in a blender; process until smooth.
- Combine water, sugar and champagne in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute or until sugar melts.
- Remove from heat, stir in raspberry puree.
- Pour the mixture into a large, shallow baking dish.
- Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Remove dish from freezer and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.