Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really special way to dress up a chicken breast.
Make and share this Raspberry-Balsamic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in 12 inch skillet.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook and brown on both sides until done.
- Remove from pan.
- To skillet drippings add shallots, cook 2 minutes.
- Mix broth and cornstarch.
- Add broth, jelly and vinegar to skillet.
- Heat to boiling; cook until thickened.
- Return chicken; heat through.
Well Inez, I could have sworn I had some raspberry jam in the frige; I guess someone ate it!! No matter I used some apricot jam instead and this chicken was delicious!!! Love shallots and the balsamic vinegar kind of gave a sweet and sour flavour. We will be making this again, next time I'll be sure I have raspberry jam around. Thanks for sharing.
What else can I say except WONDERFUL!!! We loved this one. Thanks so much for the great recipe!
I have tried this recipe with jam and fresh raspberries and I recommend the later. I add 1 tsp of sugar and seperate the seeds with a sieve(sp?). Very tasty.