- 9 cups baby spinach, washed
- 3 cups fresh red raspberries, DIVIDED
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside 1/4 cup raspberries and mash them; reserve juice and discard seeds. Add olive oil, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper to the raspberry juice and whisk together until well-blended.
- In a large salad bowl, gently toss baby spinach with the 2 3/4 cup unmashed raspberries.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss to coat.