Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Any unused berries can be scattered around each slice just before serving.
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust (Chocolate Cookie Crust #134516)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pint fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the jam across the bottom of the prepared pie crust using a small rubber spatula; refrigerate crust while continuing with the recipe.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mascarpone, cream, powdered sugar, and cocoa; using an electric mixer, beat the mascarpone mixture until it is smooth.
- Spread mascarpone mixture over the jam.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the filling is completely set.
- Right before ready to serve, place as many raspberries on top of the cocoa mascarpone.
- Put slices of pie on dessert plates; scatter any remaining berries around each slice.