Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Martha Stewart. This fruity cocktail combines raspberry with the traditional flavors of a cosmopolitan.
- 1 ounce citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce raspberry vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- raspberries, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add the vodkas, Chambord, lime juice, simple syurp, and cranberry juice.
- Shake until chilled thoroughly.
- Strain inot a martini glass and garnish with raspberries, if desired.
Hi SkinnyMinnie: Fabulous receipe, I have made several times and it is not only Yum but it looks so pretty. That crazy wacky Martha.