Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Threw this together for our Friday Nite Fish. I'm very fussy about tartar sauce. Most has too much vinegar...this has none. Make whatever changes you want to suit your own taste. Best to make a couple hours ahead so everything will blend together.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I used KRAFT mayo with olive oil)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (or kosher salt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
- Worcestershire sauce, dash of
- Mix all together in a medium size bowl.
- Correct the seasonings to your own taste.
- Place in a covered container & refridgerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite fish.