Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Baked to perfection with the help of Reynolds Wrap Foil! A foil shield with a large opening in the middle allows the quiche to cook, while preventing the edges of the pastry crust from over browning. The Mexican-inspired flavors from the Monterrey Jack cheese, black beans, tomatoes, and corn, are always a hit with my family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts, thawed according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sweet corn
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and well drained
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- prepared store-bought salsa, if desired
- 1Prepare refrigerated pie crust, in a 9 inch tart or round pan, according to package directions for a single, prebaked pie crust.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine corn, black beans, tomatoes, and onions. Toss to mix. Set aside.
- 3In another large bowl, whisk together eggs and cream. Stir in cheese, taco seasoning, and salt. Set aside.
- 4Tear a piece of Reynolds Wrap Foil 1/2 inch larger than diameter of tart pan. Fold foil in half; cut out a half-circle so that when laid flat, the opening will fit the diameter of the tart but cover edges. (This will allow egg mixture to cook and prevent overbrowning of edges at the same time!).
- 5Arrange mixed vegetables in bottom of prebaked pie crust. Pour egg-cheese mixture over vegetables. Place opening of foil over quiche; fold edges over pan, covering pie crust edge. Bake 20-22 minutes or until egg has set completely.
- 6To serve: Remove foil. Sprinkle quiche with cilantro. If desired serve with prepared salsa. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranchero Jack Veggie Quiche #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.6
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 357.4 mg
- Sodium 985.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix