Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Different from the regular 7-Layer dip. The lettuce makes it very refreshing! There's never any left!
- 226.79 g can refried beans (I use fat-free)
- 1 envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 473.18 ml shredded cheese (any type - we prefer sharp cheddar, but it's your preference)
- 236.59 ml seeded diced tomatoes
- 113.39 g cansliced black olives
- 3-4 sliced green onions
- 236.59 ml chopped lettuce
- Heat the refried beans until just warm.
- Spread in a 9" glass pie pan.
- Mix sour cream and ranch dressing until combined.
- Spread over beans.
- Next, spread the cheese over this.
- Next layer the lettuce, then tomato, onions and black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.