Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for the potluck picnics. Also it so easy and you make it the night before so you can just grab it and go.
- 11 medium red potatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) containert marzettis ranch dip
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 stalks green onions, sliced,using all white and most of the green (scallions)
- Cook the potatoes and let cool, then cut into quarters or smaller if pieces are to big.
- Then add cooled potatoes and the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Let sit overnight in the fridge to soak up the flavor.
- Serve cool.
This is a great recipe!
I did not have red potato's but used what I had and it was lovely.
Great flavours and the added bacon was fantastic.
I could not buy ranch dip, so made it with Ranch Dip, I don't not what ranch dip is supposed to taste like but Ranch Dip worked well and tasted wonderful with the potato salad.
Easy to make and a wonderful creamy flavour.
Thanks Angela for a great potato salad recipe.
Really ,really good---I microwaved the potatos, and instead of ranch dip I used dill dip..this is a real keeper...and no eggs to go bad at a picnic..Thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe
Great Recipe. microwaved potatoes...not boiled, let cool before dicing. I added extra bacon and scallions. Made the day before and let sit in refrigerator over night....everyone loved it.