Recipe by panamcar
Co-worker shared this recipe with me. Haven't tried it yet but she says it's wonderful so it's here for safe keeping.
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled & cut into 1/2 in cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- salt & pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan, add water to cover.
- Bring potatoes to a boil, approximately 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes.
- Place drained potatoes into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt & pepper to taste, pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon & the remaining cheese over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.