Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Co-worker shared this recipe with me. Haven't tried it yet but she says it's wonderful so it's here for safe keeping.
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan, add water to cover.
- Bring potatoes to a boil, approximately 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes.
- Place drained potatoes into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt & pepper to taste, pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon & the remaining cheese over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.