Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Quick Easy. If there is a need, pork & vegies can be prepared ahead, as well as the dip prepared ahead. A filling meal for everyone.
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shallot, sliced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped mild green chilies or 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can jalapenos
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese
- 4 -6 cups tortilla chips
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix with Greek Yogurt and Refrigerate.
- Saute in large frying pan, pork, olive oil, shallots, salt and pepper until pork is no longer pink.
- Add green chilies, prepared spinach.
- Mix in dip mixture.
- Preheat oven 450*.
- Spread tortilla chips on ovenproof platter or pan.
- Cover chips with pork vegetable ranch dip mixture.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake until slightly brown and bubblely.