Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was created as the result of a mistake but I quickly turned it into a delicious mistake!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 dgrees.
- Cut the chicken breasts into two or three pieces and flatten with a meat mallet.
- Mix the ranch dressing, parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the buttermilk then the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a cooking sheet. Dot each piece with a little melted butter.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
Whole famly loved it! Even my picky sister, I used legs instead and no butter. I just kept it covered longer and baked about 1 1/2 hours. Yummy!!