Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy burgers to make on the grill! Yum!
Make and share this Ranch Cheeseburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) packetdry ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large hamburger buns, toasted
- Combine dressing mix with beef and cheese. Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on charcoal grill. Cook until thoroughly done.
- Place patties on toasted buns. Add your favorite condiments and/or veggies!
Melibug we enjoyed your ranch burgers. I thought they needed a little more flavor so I added minced garlic and jalapeno to the mix for some zip. I cooked them in my Rocket Grill so there was no clean up. Life is good! We will have these again soon. Thanks for an easy recipe.
Really good tasting burgers but they do tend to burn a little bit than usual. I'm not sure if it is the cheese or what in them, but mine tended to burn a little bit easier. I might keep the cheese out and just mix in the ranch and add cheese at the end on top as a condiment next time. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Simple to make, moist, wonderful burgers! We really enjoyed them a lot. I used ground round and added about 1/3 cup more cheese. Served with tomato, onion, and a bit of buttermilk ranch dressing. Will be making there burgers again! UPDATE: Made these hamburgers for my familys Memorial Day get together and the burgers went fast! I doubled the recipe and had 10 nice sized burgers. Thanks again Melibug for a wonderful recipe!