Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Aunt always made this recipe, her mother always made it. It is super easy and yummy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese or 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix (unsure of actual oz)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- black pepper
- Soften cream cheese, stir in ranch mix and cheese until all combined.
- Form into ball and roll in black pepper.
- Place in fridge and chill overnight for flavors to combine.
- Serve with crackers.
A simple, yummy ranch ball you can make up in no time! I used 1/3 less fat cream cheese and the hidden valley ranch dip. Thanks JenJenMarie for posting this here! Made for PAC fall 2008.