Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I actually got this recipe off another site, its weird combo of ramen noodles and eggs is really good!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place noodles in a saucepan filled with boiling water, reserving the seasoning packet. Cook until tender, and drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and seasoning packets from the noodles. Mix in noodles.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the noodle mixture, and cook over medium-low heat until firm, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cut into fourths, and turn over to brown the other side for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top, and serve.
It was good. It would be great as a brunch or late breakfast meal. You can use any time of ramen noodles though.
I liked this a lot better than I thought I would... I was just looking for something different to do with ramen noodles! I cut the recipe in half to feed my 3 year-old daughter and myself. The only problem was that I couldn't get it to "flip", so mine broke apart and looked more like scrambled eggs. Still tasty, though!