- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place noodles in a saucepan filled with boiling water, reserving the seasoning packet. Cook until tender, and drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and seasoning packets from the noodles. Mix in noodles.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the noodle mixture, and cook over medium-low heat until firm, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cut into fourths, and turn over to brown the other side for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top, and serve.