Mini Ramen Noodle Frittatas
These are a very cheap and attractive little snack or treat for the lunchbox, and so easy that anyone could make it! You could certainly add leftover veggies, meats, or extra herbs and spices to this basic idea, and adapt it for personal tastes.
- Ready In:
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, cooked according to directions
- 6 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Whisk the eggs together with one of the seasoning sachets from the ramen noodles. Discard the other one.
- Mix together the noodles, egg, bell pepper and carrot. You may find you need to chop some of the noodles into smaller pieces with the spoon as you go to make this more managable.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tin. Sprinkle the tops with parmesan cheese and bake at 180 degrees Celcius until they are puffed and set - about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and remove from the tin. Serve as a light lunch with salad or as a snack.
- These freeze well.