Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love rambutans in the Wet Season which is during the Australian summer. This is one recipe I have used when trying to do something different.
- Shallow fry the tofu and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a thick based saucepan.
- Add the ginger, chilies, cardamom pods and garlic and sauté.
- Add the garam masala, coriander, cumin and turmeric and lightly fry.
- Add the salt, tofu, pineapple, rambutan and pineapple juice and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Serve with rice when cooked.