Recipe by Hill Family
This is good sprinkled with tortilla chips, corn chips or served with cornbread. Howard likes a big spoonful of sour cream on top!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Great soup - nice and spicy. DH and I both enjoyed it for lunch today with some crushed blue corn tortilla chips on top. I made a vegetarian version of this soup by adding additional black beans and because I used Hidden Valley "Spicy" Ranch mix and "medium" heat Hatch tomatoes and green chiles -- I added a can of tomato soup to absorb some of the heat. Added a little extra water as well to thin out the soup a bit. Will definitely make again. Made for Everyday is a Holiday, December, 2013.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn