Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are made in miniature muffin tins...great on a buffet table.. Sometimes, just before serving, I add a small dollop of cool whip...
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄3 cup raisins, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare cream cheese crust, 3 oz cream cheese, 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup butter.wrap and chill while making filling.
- to prepare raisin filling:.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- beat egg with brown sugar, butter, orange peel, vanilla and salt till smooth,.
- Stir in raisin, chocolate pieces and pecans.
- Remove cream cheese dough from refrigerator and roll into 24 1" balls.Press and form into miniature muffin tins --
- Spoon filling into the pastry lined muffins cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes on rack before removing from cups to cool completely.