Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This little gem I stumbled on quite by accident as my penchant for a good sticky Chelsea bun had rather overwhelmed me. This is so easy to make and so delicious that it should be a definite for a busy person's baking repertoire.
- 1 (8 count) canpillsbury flakey biscuits
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll out biscuits individually to an elongated round.
- Brush each with melted butter.
- Sprinkle 1- 2 tablespoons sugar onto each biscuit.
- Sprinkle over cinnamon to taste.
- Sprinkle over 1- 2 tablespoons raisins onto each biscuit.
- Drizzle 1 tsp melted butter onto each biscuit.
- Roll biscuits up and then cut through the centre in equal halves.
- Place 4 rolls per row into a well greased baking pan (smooth-cut edge facing up.) There should be a little space between each as they do spread when baking.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- Remove from pan immediately.
- Can be served with chilled evaporated milk as a dessert.