Recipe by DallasDiva22
I found this recipe on the back of a Bisquick box in the 90's and it has been a hit with both family and friends. Easy to make, it makes a great pull apart bread for a weekend brunch.
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons Bisquick baking mix
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking rolled oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Generously grease round pan, 9x1 1/2 inches. Mix marmalade and raisins. Mix baking mix, sour cream and milk till soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Gently smooth into ball on surface floured with baking mix. Knead 10 times. Divide into 12 parts. Shape each into 3 1/2 inch round.
- Place 1 teaspoon marmalade mixture in center of each. Bring edges together; pinch.
- Dip bottom of each into margarine or butter, then into Brown Sugar Topping (combine 3 tbsp Bisquick, 3 tbsp brown sugar and 3 tbsp oats until crumbly).
- Arrange 7 balls, coated sides up, evenly spaced in pan. Place remaining balls in spaces on top.
- Bake till golden, about 25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.