Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. The original poster noted that it is really sweet and good on baked ham. I prepared it for my Easter ham and found it to be sweet with a slight tang from the mustard. I used a powerful, dry, ground mustard and liked the contrast of the bite with the sweetness of the other ingredients.
- In a saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch and mustard.
- Stir in water, raisins, vinegar, lemon juice and lemon peel until blended.
- Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Serve warm over baked sliced ham.