1/1 Photo of Raisin Gravy for Ham
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. The original poster noted that it is really sweet and good on baked ham. I prepared it for my Easter ham and found it to be sweet with a slight tang from the mustard. I used a powerful, dry, ground mustard and liked the contrast of the bite with the sweetness of the other ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch and mustard.
- 2Stir in water, raisins, vinegar, lemon juice and lemon peel until blended.
- 3Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Stir in butter until melted.
- 5Serve warm over baked sliced ham.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Gravy for Ham
Serving Size: 1 (644 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 74.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g