Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
One year, our office had a Cookie Swap. This came from Jan & they are the only cookies I ever make anymore. They are FABULOUS!
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can coconut
- 1 cup walnuts
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, flour& baking powder.
- With mixer, beat Eagle Brand& margarine until smooth.
- Add crumb mixture-mix well.
- Stir raisins, coconut& walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-10 min or until lightly browned.
are these not the most amazing cookies ever. i totally agree with you, these are the best!! you saved me the trouble of posting this recipe. the entire family loves these cookies that is why i only make them for the holidays. 5 stars is not enough