Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe is something you might pay 6 dollars for in a bagel/sandwich shop. It is really delicious, refreshing, and easy to prepare. I found this recipe in the February/March 2002 issue of Light & Tasty. I calculated it out to 6 W.W. Points per bagel sandwich.
- 2 cinnamon raisin bagel, split
- 4 teaspoons low-fat cream cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 lb smoked turkey or 1⁄4 lb deli ham, sliced
- dill weed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 slices lowfat swiss cheese (1/2 ounce)
- 4 slices tomatoes, thin
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Toast bagels.
- Spread cream cheese on bottom halves.
- Layer with lettuce, lunchmeat, turkey, onions, and cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on top halves.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dill weed.
Amazing flavors! This is not your ordinary sandwich. We will be enjoying it often.