Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 18 mins
Hash browns with a twist
Make and share this Rainbow Vegetable Hash Browns recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large red potatoes, shredded
- 1 large sweet potato, shredded
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 medium summer squash, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, and finely diced
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all shredded vegetables into a colander and squeeze them to remove excess moisture. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Add red onion, red bell pepper, nutritional yeast, paprika, garlic powder, salt and mix to combine.
- Place olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add vegetable mixture and flatten firmly with a spatula to cover the bottom of the skillet. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes without stirring. Stir mixture and flatten firmly again with the spatula. Cook for 5 more minutes without stirring. Stir and flatten again, and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes longer or until veggies are tender and golden brown. Serve hot.