Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So pretty! This is great to serve to guests. But the nice thing is that this is not very bad...diet-wise!
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 8 teaspoons sliced almonds, divided
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
- Spoon 1/4 cup Cool Whip into bottom of 4 wine goblets.
- Top each with heaping 2/3 cup fruit.
- Top each with 1 tsp almonds.
- Top each with 1/4 cup Cool Whip and 1 tsp almonds.
- Drizzle each with 1 tsp chocolate syrup.
A nice light and simple dessert. I had no mandarins on hand, so we just had strawberries and bananas, but it was still yummy. Tossed the fruit with some amaretto rather than almond extract, and I used fat free Cool Whip. BF has asked for a repeat on this one.