Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Lots of color in this fruit salad. It's just a different take on a familiar recipe.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 566.99 g pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
- 425.24 g mandarin oranges, drained and juice reserved
- 453.59 g Cool Whip, thawed
- 297.66 g colored miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese with half of the reserved pineapple juice and half of the reserved mandarin orange juice and blend well. Discard remaining reserved juice or save for another use.
- Add Cool Whip to cream cheese/juice mixture and mix gently.
- Fold in pineapple chunks, oranges and marshmallows.
- Chill until set.