From 7-Color Cuisine by Marcian Zimmerman. NO dairy! For less peppery taste, substitute all or replace some of the spring greens for the arugula.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spring greens
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 2 slices red apples, your choice to peel, seeded
- 2 slices yellow apples, your choice to peel, seeded
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts, roasted
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries (I used Trader Joe's orange scented dried cranberries)
- 1Toast macadamia nuts until light golden and set aside to cool.
- 2Prepare salad dressing in glass jar. Set aside.
- 3Wash greens well and dry the leaves using salad spinner.
- 4Arrange greens on a salad plate and top with fruit and garnish with macadamia nuts. Drizzle the vinaigrette on top and serve.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Fruit and Nut Salad for One
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 158.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar