Lastar Wellness's Note:
This is a great summer salad for a picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
- 2Add Asparagus, cover & boil 3 minutes.
- 3Drain & immediately place sparagus in ice water. Drain & pat dry.
- 4Transfer to large bowl, add radishes & seeds.
- 5Place dressing ingred. in a jar with lid.
- 6Shake. Pour over & toss to coat. Serves 6.
- 72/3 cup equals 73 calories, 6g fat, 1g saturated fat. 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium 5 grams carbs, 1g fiber, 2g protein. Diabetic exchanges 1 vegatable 1 fat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radish Asparagus Salad - Evelyn Sharpe
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar