Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great summer salad for a picnic.
Make and share this Radish Asparagus Salad - Evelyn Sharpe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus (trimmed)
- 7 radishes, thinkly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
- Add Asparagus, cover & boil 3 minutes.
- Drain & immediately place sparagus in ice water. Drain & pat dry.
- Transfer to large bowl, add radishes & seeds.
- Place dressing ingred. in a jar with lid.
- Shake. Pour over & toss to coat. Serves 6.
- 2/3 cup equals 73 calories, 6g fat, 1g saturated fat. 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium 5 grams carbs, 1g fiber, 2g protein. Diabetic exchanges 1 vegatable 1 fat.