Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 bag frozen raspberries
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry yogurt
- 1 tray ice cube (16 cubes)
- Blend all ingredients in blender until completely combined.
- Make sure that the ice cubes and raspberries are completely crushed.
Very very good! I found frozen raspberries here in NL only fairly recently and they work great! I didn't bother with ice cubes becuase the raspberries were still rather frozen when I blended them, and it was very tastey indeed. I am trying to cut back on sugar and don't really mind a little sharpness, so I added a tablespoon at the time to the blender, and tast tested as I went, and 3 tablespoons was perfect for my tastes. Please see my rating system: 4 excellent stars for a very easy to make and very refreshing raspberry smoothie. Thanks!