Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can also be made with chicken or veal.
Make and share this Rachel Ray's Pork Milanese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs, plain unseasoned
- 2 lemons, 1 zested and 1 cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork cutlets, pounded to 1/8 inch thick
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil, for frying
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place a rack on a baking sheet. Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs into 3 separate shallow dishes.
- Combine the lemon zest, parsley, thyme and garlic on a cutting board and finely chop altogether to form a gremolata. Add to the breadcrumbs along with the cheese - work through with fingers.
- Season the cutlets with salt and pepper. Coat in flour, dip in eggs and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil over medium high heat. Fry the cutlets in batches for 3 minutes a side. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet to keep warm.
- Serve with tomato-corn relish and lemon wedges on the side.