Rachel Ray's Pork Milanese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place a rack on a baking sheet. Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs into 3 separate shallow dishes.
- Combine the lemon zest, parsley, thyme and garlic on a cutting board and finely chop altogether to form a gremolata. Add to the breadcrumbs along with the cheese - work through with fingers.
- Season the cutlets with salt and pepper. Coat in flour, dip in eggs and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil over medium high heat. Fry the cutlets in batches for 3 minutes a side. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet to keep warm.
- Serve with tomato-corn relish and lemon wedges on the side.