Recipe by birdie984
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas or 2 large bananas
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray 15 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl, using a fork, stir together honey and brown sugar until combined. Stir in mashed bananas, yogurt and beaten egg. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix together slowly until just combined. Gradually pour in milk, mixing gently to incorporate. The batter will be thick. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling to the top of each cup. Bake for 17 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.