Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The "The Good Carb Cookbook". Posted for safe-keeping.
- 8 cups mixed salad greens or 8 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup chilled fresh orange section
- 1 small avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices red onions, separated into rings
- 1⁄2 cup fat free balsamic vinaigrette or 1⁄2 cup light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Place 2 cups of lettuce or spinach on each of 4 salad plates. Top the greens on each plate with a quarter of the orange sections, a quarter of the avocado slices, and a quarter of the onion rings.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the dressing over the top of each salad and sprinkle each salad with some of the blue cheese if desired. Serve immediately.