Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook. This is good either hot or at room temperature. Lots of leftovers I’m typing it up for ZWT II. Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 ounces asparagus, sliced
- 1 cup Chinese cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 cup bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, shredded
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces quinoa
- Heat oil and gently fry onions and garlic until soft. Add asparagus and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add Chinese cabbage, bok choy and basil and cook until greens wilt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through gently.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Drain well. Add to vegetables and toss gently with the lemon juice before serving.