Recipe by dorika #2
Vegan friendly healthy and hearty cake that will get you and keep you going all day! but not your ordinary taste. I don't normally use a measurer so the amounts are approximate, best way to do is to taste as you go. I only use organic ingredients as well, your body will thank you for sure. Good luck!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups apples, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey (mild flavour)
- 3 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, grounded
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2-1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the quinoa, set aside to cool.
- Roast the apples in oven at the same time quinoa is cooking.
- Then mix all the ingredients together in a large pot to achieve a wet, sticky texture. Then either make individual cookies on baking tray or poor it all into a baking dish and cook it for minimum 30 minutes (sometimes 45,depending on the oven) on 180 celsius.
- Measurements and ingredients are very felxible so as the cooking time, so good luck experimenting!