Recipe by Maya's Mommy
I love spaghetti, but like many of you,I think making a sauce from scratch takes way too much time and effort. But I also wanted a pasta sauce that would taste real, and not fake like many already made sauces. So if you all feel the way I do, then this is a great recipe to try. Enjoy!
- 1 jar of emeril roasted gaaahlic pasta sauce
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup mushroom, cut up (I like a lot of mushrooms, but you can add how much you desire)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the olive oil and heat in a large skillet.
- Add in the onions, mushrooms, red pepper, garlic, and beef.
- Cook until beef is done.
- In a pot, pour in Emeril's pasta sauce and add in the beef, onions, etc.
- Cook until sauce is bubbling, turn down heat and let simmer for at least 10-15 minutes more.