Recipe by Koshka
Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Serve with a side of cinnamon apple sauce for a quick and easy meal idea.
Top Review by butterscotchgirl
this quiche was delicious! very easy to make and easy to enjoy. it had a substantial, savory taste, unlike other quiches i've had. we had it for dinner and was a total crowd-pleaser!
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb spicy sausage
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 2 medium squash
- 1 jalapeno
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 pie crusts
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove pie crusts from freezer or fridge so they are cold but not frozen.
- Brown spicy sausage over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Cut the herbs and vegetables and combine in with the egg mixture.
- Add 1 c sharp cheese and gently fold the mixture so the vegetables are evenly distributed.
- Pour in to pie crusts and add another 1 c sharp cheese to top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to an hour or until slightly browned.
- Suggested garnish: sour cream and salsa
- Serve with cinnamon apple sauce.