1/1 Photo of Quickie Quickie Quiche
1 hr 25 mins
Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Serve with a side of cinnamon apple sauce for a quick and easy meal idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Remove pie crusts from freezer or fridge so they are cold but not frozen.
- 3Brown spicy sausage over medium heat.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, garlic salt, and pepper.
- 5Cut the herbs and vegetables and combine in with the egg mixture.
- 6Add 1 c sharp cheese and gently fold the mixture so the vegetables are evenly distributed.
- 7Pour in to pie crusts and add another 1 c sharp cheese to top.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to an hour or until slightly browned.
- 9Suggested garnish: sour cream and salsa
- 10Serve with cinnamon apple sauce.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quickie Quickie Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.4
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 349.5 mg
- Sodium 1550.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning