Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (create 'n bake sugar cookies, refrigerated)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350°F In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Reshape into log. Cut cookie dough into 32 (1/4-inch) slices. Shape each into ball and roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
We have made these several times. Except we have never added flour before. A great snickerdoodle recipe when you are in a hurry!