Recipe by Red Chef Mama
This is really good comfort food, also great when you are on a budget. Don't get turned off by the idea of hash in a can if you have never had it....it's actually very good. :)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans corn beef hash
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a large skillet.
- Mix the canned hash with the ketchup, onion, salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in the skillet and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook as directed on can adding about 5 minutes to each side to absorb some of the ketchup (until starts turning brown).
- Top with cheddar cheese, cover and cook until cheese is melted.