Recipe by Jollymae
Very tasty meal! The chicken strips can be found by the pre-cooked bacon in your grocery store. When purchasing the ranch dressing for this dish - the squeeze top works great! This is so easy because everything is precooked and, for the most part, precut so you've got very little to do!
- 1 (10 count) package burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 (6 ounce) packageslouis rich southwestern chicken strips, pre-cooked chicken strips
- 1 (12 ounce) packagehormel pre-cooked bacon (Microwave)
- 1 (10 ounce) packagepre-shredded lettuce
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesargento shredded 6-cheese Italian cheese blend
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- hidden valley ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- First you’ll want to get your Roma Tomato and Onion (if you’re using one) cut up. I usually will dice the onions and slice the tomato into thin sections.
- Next you’ll cook your tortillas the way that you prefer them…I’m not picky about them so I just throw the whole stack on a microwave safe dish, cover, then nuke them for about a minute or two. Set aside to cool for a moment.
- Now you’ll take your precooked chicken and place in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for about 3-4 minutes – until it’s really hot.
- Now take the bacon and cook in the microwave according to the directions--a little longer if you like really crispy bacon, a little shorter if you like your bacon a little fattier.
- Take one of your tortillas and lay it on a plate. Put a fair amount of chicken down, add about 3 slices of bacon on top of that (the amount of chicken & bacon you use will depend on the size of your tortilla – if you bought small ones you’ll definitely use less).
- Now add a layer of the shredded cheese, followed by lettuce, tomato, onion, and black olives.
- IF YOU LIKE TO EAT MESSY, go ahead and squirt your ranch dressing right onto to the top of this mix right now…If you prefer a bit of a cleaner dining experience then put your ranch in a dish on the side – you’ll be a dipper!
- Now, take your concoction and roll it right up – like you see those sushi chefs do with their sushi rolls – tuck in the bottom and wrap your hands around it so it doesn’t fall apart! WARNING: You’ll be stuck like this until you’re done with your meal……it’s almost impossible to set it down and pick it back up again! LOL.
- LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE JUST “FISTING” this roll-up – thus the name of the dish!