1/4 Photos of Quick Sesame Sourdough Bread
3 hrs 35 mins
Added whole wheat and sesame to the recipe on http://www.reciperascal.com/quick-sourdough.html. Crispy on the outside and soft inside with a nutty flavor. Everyone loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the dough with a bread machine. (Or by hand and let rise for 2 hours.).
- 2Move the dough out onto a floured surface. Make into a ring with floured hands. (You can do this by lengthening the dough and connect the ends. What I did was flatten the ball of dough a bit and put ample flour on the center and dug a hole through it. You'd need ample flour on the center bottom of the dough too. Then put both hands through the hole, hold it up and gently enlarge the ring into doughnut shape with help from gravity. The photo shows only one hand because one hand was taking the picture.).
- 3Let the ring of dough rise a second time in a warm place for 20-30 minute or untill doubled in size.
- 4Cut slashes of your own design, then bake at 375F for 35 minutes. (You have to watch during the last few minutes because it can get too dark very fast.).
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Sesame Sourdough Bread
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.0
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 338.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g