1 hr 5 mins
I altered a recipe my aunt put in our family cookbook because the ingredients I had did not match what it required, but it is a great one dish meal. The original recipe called for sausage 3 potatoes an onion and a bell pepper...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut sausage in half dollar sizes and brown in a skillet with a dash of grease.
- 2Slice potatoes and layer on top of sausage.
- 3Mince garlic and evenly cover potatoes.
- 4Chop cabbage and layer on top of that.
- 5Add 1/2 cups water cover and simmer 35 minutes.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste and if you wish you can add a dash of butter for flavor.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Sausage Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 305.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g