Recipe by erinBOberrin
Healthy and quick - give these salmon patties a try. Add some homemade tartar sauce (1/4 c. light mayo, 1 T. pickle relish, dash lemon juice, and optional 1 t. horseradish) and some fresh corn on the cob.
Top Review by Denise Morris
I am rating this high because I did not want a bland pattie, I decided to mix your recipe for tartar sauce into the pattie recipe and add about 1/2 c crackers. The result: absolutly fantastic. thank u very much for providing me with such a wonderful recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) canboneless and skinless canned salmon (pink or red)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed low-fat saltine crackers
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley (, or 1 t. dried)
- black pepper
- canola oil or olive oil
- lemon wedge
- tartar sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine drained and flaked salmon with crushed crackers, egg substitute, Old Bay, and parsley.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Add a small amount of oil to non-stick pan to coat, turn burner to medium.
- Add patties, saute until browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.