- 8 ounces No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons half-and-half
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced and cooked)
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add frozen vegetables for last 2-3 minutes; drain; return to pot.
- Melt butter in small saucepan; add dressing mix and milk; stir to combine.
- Add ranch mixture to pasta and vegetables; add chicken; toss to coat.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.