Recipe by The Range Rover
A good and quick way to make pralines. If you have a 1000 watt microwave you only have to microwave the first 5 to 6 minutes. then go to the last step.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart microwave safe liquid measuring cup.
- Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring well.
- Microwave 5 to 6 minutes more, stirring well.
- Moving quickly drop by tablespoon full onto wax paper.
- Let them stand until they firm.