Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A complete flavourful meal in less than 30 minutes. I can't remember where I found this recipe but it has become a regular weekday meal at our house. For an even quicker meal, substitute Asian greens such as baby bok choy for the mixed peas. Start cooking the rice before beginning the preparation and all should be cooked at the same time.
- Place stock, ginger and soy sauce in a large saucepan which fits a steamer insert. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken tenderloins. Bring back to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer. Place steamer on top of chicken and add snow peas and sugar snap peas.
- Steam vegetables 5 minutes. Remove pot from heat. Remove steamer and stir through snow pea sprouts.
- Serve greens on rice, topped with chicken. Spoon stock over generously.