Chef #606962's Note:
I wanted a pepperoni dish that wasn't pizza and wasn't soup/chili. Didn't find one so I made my own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bow ties according to package directions.
- 2Drain lightly.
- 3Pour beans, including liquid, over pasta.
- 4Sprinkle pepperoni overall & stir to combine.
- 5Heat on stovetop for 10-15min until liquid reduced enough to serve as desired.
- 6Top with cheese as you serve, if you like.
- 7Goes great with a green salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pepperoni Bean Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 898.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 24.5 g