This came from an Allen's brand sweet pea can label. Sounds really yummy, fast, and filling. I think I might make a batch of this for work day lunch. I wanted to post here so I dont lose it.
- 1 (7 ounce) package rotelle pasta
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle salad dressing (pick your favorite ( creamy Italian, blue cheese, cucumber, or buttermilk ranch)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Place in large bowl, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
- Add beans, peas, tomatoes, onion, and cheese to cold pasta.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- **As an option, I would think some diced pepperoni; cubed cooked potato, and green beans would be yummy, too!