1/1 Photo of Quick Pasta Lunch Salad
This came from an Allen's brand sweet pea can label. Sounds really yummy, fast, and filling. I think I might make a batch of this for work day lunch. I wanted to post here so I dont lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) package rotelle pasta
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle salad dressing (pick your favorite ( creamy Italian, blue cheese, cucumber, or buttermilk ranch)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Place in large bowl, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
- 2Add beans, peas, tomatoes, onion, and cheese to cold pasta.
- 3Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 5**As an option, I would think some diced pepperoni; cubed cooked potato, and green beans would be yummy, too!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Pasta Lunch Salad
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 574.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 18.1 g